Prac Session 3

Hand was itching for the past few days so yea, headed to skatepark again to paint. This was the wall before we did anything to it. Antz, its Antz! and of cuz Miz. Sorry guys, feel guilty painting over ur pieces again. And Fuck, it got dark really soon. Really dark. Dont believe? U'll see

Dark rite? Pics below have been adjusted so tt images are clearer.

Wow, I see a ray of hope. I love bombing. Time: 1min 32 sec

After that went to Cine to meet Yu Feng, luckily his phone has flash. So thanks Yu feng for the pics. And we met Andrew Chow. He was errr ya, we met Andrew Chow.

My piece, was trying a 2D to 3D effect, but didnt really work out. My toning did improve abit.

Andrew's piece. My arrow seems to be pointing to his asshole. haha...

Stiched up piece. And ya, saw UNKLE's painting on the ground at skatepark. Cool......

2 comments:

emc2 said...

i like your arts,and wish that you come to china creats your streets arts in future,i 'll provide you a hole wall of my house for you to painting.

Blynk said...

Wow, a fan all the way from China. Haha, thanks alot for your support man.