Practice session 1

Practice session 1.
Location: Youth Park, long wall end
Start Time: 4.40pm
End Time: 6.45pm
My 1st practice session alone. 1st 1/4 of the production was done with reference from my sketch, after that, the damn sketch got blown away and I cant retrieve it. So did the remaining 3/4 of it freestyle. Painting is not easy man. Still cant really control the can well. Need More practice. And I cant do much with only fat caps alone. Thank all the gods for the gd weather in town today.
I wanted to paint at skate park but some damn cb mofo sonofabitch splashed orange paint over all the paintings done by others. Then I dont feel like painting there already.
The next time I paint should be on 3rd Nov on a production with Aiz and some unknown writers from PID, IMD and VSC. Maybe I'll practice in before the date.
Dont expect too much from me, I'm still noob.

No comments: