Fucking disturbing

http://profiles.friendster.com/42274571
This fucking Pinoy guy took one of my graffiti work and uploaded in his Friendster pic. Not only mine, alot of others also. Fucking pinoy, dunno how to ask permission issit.

I was wearing my Visual Terrorist shirt out, with a print of a poker doted naked woman in a erotic pose. Many ppl keep staring at it from the very 1st day I wear it till today, something fucking disturbing happened.

I was in the train on my way to town at Dolby Ghaut and this Pinoy maid keep staring at my shirt and she start smiling to herself. Fuck... And the Pinoy man infront of him keep staring too and then guess wat he did. HE FUCKING START TO TOUCH HIS DICK IN THE TRAIN WILL STARING AT MY SHIRT!!!

Pinoys are damn thick skinned. Thicker than ShafK (I purposely mis spell you name to disrespect you for appearing in out lab after being chased out by me) and his dogs.

No comments: